Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"What a Web Creator"


"Musically Tasteful" is the best way to describe my web page. For our EDM 310 Web page assignment, I decided to discuss "My Favorite Male Gospel Singers." I really love music, gospel music especially. Since I grew up in the church, I have come to find that gospel music is truly a message within itself. When I get in the familiar place of feeling down or questioning life, I can just pop in one of my gospel cds and I feel much better.

If I could do something different to my web page, I wish that I could have added a button or a link that would either play a snippet of each gospel artist's music or have a site where you can get more information on them. I can say that after I finally figured out what I was doing, I was glad to see the final project. If you would like to take a look at my favorite gospel picks, just click here.

No comments: