Thursday, February 8, 2007

Blogging For the First Time


I guess I have to laugh out loud about this topic because I really don't know what to say. I have spent some years working with computers and I have never seen or heard anything like a blogger.

For the past three weeks, I have been trying to figure out how to work this (and I'm still trying), but I have seem to find this to be innovative. As a venturing educator, I can see this blogger as been a very informative tool in the classroom. For example, if I wanted to do a special presentation on a prominent figure for "Black History Month," then I could set up a blog to include their information, pictures, and links to find out more information on that person.

For me, I can say that this is a challenge (especially remembering to visit my own blog), but I plan not to be defeated. Blogging is very creative, however, if your like me and your limited in your computer knowledge, it can be a headache. I guess you have to "laugh at yourself" and work harder to learn more about this everyday. So, here's to blogging for the first time - I'm sure it won't be my last!

No comments: